Monday 21 January 2013

Work Experience with Otto Mode


For the past two weeks I've spent my work experience time at Otto Mode HQ, and it was no holiday- it was better! There's much to be said for taking a break from your daily routine and working towards your goals. Not only have I learned something new about the fashion business and how it runs every day, but I've gained priceless experience in doing real work for real people. Otto Mode's friendly-and sometimes kooky- team have made my stay very worthwhile and getting an inside look into upcoming ranges hasn't been too shabby either. Some of the work I've been up to around here has included: 
·         Updating the Otto Mode social media
·         Decorating the showroom
·         Helping with stock updates
·         Photographing garments
·         Creating my own mock-up designs
·         Media Callouts
·         Assisting the PR Manager

But that’s just scratching the surface. It’s been a big two weeks and I’m sad to go. Thank you Otto Mode!

Hannah
Otto Mode Enthusiast
J

No comments:

Post a Comment