Sunday 14 October 2012

OTTO MODE exclusive

We decided to sit down and have a chat with our lovely model Emma to see what she loves about OTTOMODE 

Hi EMMA!
Hello! 

What is your style and how are you an Otto Mode girl?

I love easy to wear pieces that can work for the day or night so you can dress for any occasion and still look great!



What is your favourite thing about being a model for Otto Mode?

I absolutely LOVE the shoots mostly because I get a sneak preview of what the team has been working on and they never fail to impress!  I have so much fun on the shoots because of the amazing and always smiley team!



What are you wearing today?


Today I'm wearing an oversize knit with leggings a leopard print scarf and khaki military jacket to keep warm in the cold weather.  I'm defiantly looking forward to the warmer weather though!



Heels or Ice-cream?

Always ice cream every time!



Favourite song to listen to at the moment?

I really love anything that gets me in a happy summer mood, but at the moment I'm really loving Swedish House Mafia and Aviici!



Favourite OTTOMODE garment you've ever shot?

Loved the skater girl dresses from the industrialism shoot! They're so cute and girly and come in beautiful pastel colours for those warm summer nights!


 Favourite OTTOMODE photo-shoot you have ever done?

 Loved the shoot I did where we got to use a Volkswagen van and pretend we were back in the 70's for a day!



 Advice to maintain a healthy lifestyle?
 The best word to live by is balance... Balance good food with some naughty food occasionally and always remember to make time for exercise and fun.


Who is your fashion inspiration?

 Love Blake Lively as she always seems to nail the perfect balance of sexy and classy.


What are your plans for the future?

 Travel, smile, love life and generally be happy in everything I do :)




No comments:

Post a Comment