Fit Model and Office All Rounder
Love Love Clothing
Are you passionate about fashion and want to get your foot through the industry door? Are you unsure of which area of the industry you want to head into? Do you want the freedom to expand your skills and use your creative mind? Then we have the position for you!!
We are looking for a Fit Model/ Office All-rounder. This is a roll up the sleeves opportunity that could lead you to a variety of career paths. We are a small yet rapidly expanding fast fashion company who manufacture over three different unique labels for woman. We are looking for a smart, creative, energetic, passionate person to join our fun team.
You will be required to;
- Fit production samples on a weekly basis trying on fresh new garments (as this is a key requirement we do require a female preferably size 8 ) and providing clear feedback on fits.
- Answer the phones, liaising with off shore clients and colleague.
- General Admin such as filing, data entry and booking couriers. You will also be required to plan, book and organise photo-shoots.
- Maintaining and updating the online store, packaging and sending out orders, answering all customer service enquiries.
- Assisting the designer with ranges
- Maintaining and controlling all social media including our blogs, facebook pages and instagrams. This also includes all PR media such as magazine callouts and liaising with bloggers.
- General assistance to all colleagues
As we are a fast paced company who run over three different labels we require someone who is great at multi- tasking and prioritising, not afraid to show initiative, organised, neat and enthusiastic about fashion. Experience in a fashion related field or an education in fashion preferred but not essential. Competent skills in Word, Excel, Photoshop and the Adobe Suit would be beneficial. This role is not your ordinary office job, you will be required to assist in all areas of the business and will often not be just sitting at your desk, it is an exciting role with the opportunity to learn and grow in the fashion industry and will be required to start within the next couple of weeks.
Please send your resume with a full head shot and body shot for fit model purposes, including bust, hips, height and waist measurements. Any applications received without these requirements will not be considered.
Contact name: Jay Jay Graham
phone: 02 93174011
Based in Alexandria, Sydney.