Thursday 8 March 2012

Dedicated to the one I love

Here is a little something to say good bye to a friend who will be leaving the Otto Mode Office :( It may not make much sense to those who dont work here, but you can still enjoy the pictures...

A little something that reminds me of you..

Abbey Lee
James Franco, Dave Franco
Cuty Puppy
Erin Wasson and Tattoos


I made you this list for when you get bored..

Things we will miss about you and things that will remind us of you:

Vintage shaggy jumpers, girly cut out tops, sheer with lace bras, long brown hair, skulls, body con dresses you hate to try on, wanting lunch at 11, msn chats, peering over my desk to see your face. Laughing at photos in c-manager. diets that last a day, morning coffees with you at the local cafe.
 I wish you the best of luck in the future and know you will exceed in everything you do. You are an amazing person and will truely be missed by everyone in the office, especially me, because it means i have to try everything on by myself. To those of you who have never had the chance to meet Laura, sorry you had to read this random message,  and.. that sucks, because she is awesome!

(wow whats with my creepy facial expression)


No comments:

Post a Comment